cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Kids on the XBox 360

Kinda pointless giving me 4 months free of the Kids Pass when you know from your system that I use XBox 360 for viewing.

Will the kids stuff be added to the XBox 360?

Will the kids channels be removed from the normal Entertainment pass?

At present only the kids watch Now TV via the Entertainment pass. I only watch Walking Dead a few months in a year and subscribe just for that. However, I've kept the Ents pass on as I got an offer for a few months cheap.

My plan was to subscribe to the Kids one all year round and just add Ents when I needed it.

Won't be happening if the kids stuff isn't available on XBox 360.

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

arg same issue, wasn't well advertised that now TV doesn't support Xbox 360......put supports the ps3 which was same gen!.

Set up my old xbox 360 for my daughter to watch the kids package.....which doesn't work so was a total waste of time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Ever since we made the announcement regarding the Kid's Pass back in May we did state that Xbox 360, LG Blueray and Youview wouldn't have this service from us.

There are also some help articles on our website also do state that the Kid's Pass is unavailable.

Also our supported devices page also has this information on it.

I am sorry that you haven't seen these articles before hand.

If you have any further queries then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Owww no..
Upsetting a little..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have and still nothing checked every day
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll be cancelling my subscription if I don't receive a now tv box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't received a way to get my free box I've spoke to ten agents denying this one saying it was true and I'd get an email within 24 hours she said this on Wednesday guess what nothing and now being told it can't be looked into until Monday at 5.30pm do you have the link so I can try and claim it that way?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Let me look into this for you and I will send you an email once I have investigated.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's a big shame 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They specifically state on the Kids page that Xbox 360 is not supported. Hence my post...