cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV not working on XBOX 360.

Hello,

Since Tuesday, when I signed up for a trail for 30 days.

Since Tuesday, I logged in the app on my Xbox 360.

I went to watch a film, and I get this error: Sorry, NOW TV is not avaible right now.

I've contacted NOW TV who passed the issue onto secound line support who have a turn around of 24 hours.

They suggested to me it's my internet?

It's not my internet, I can do online gaming, YoutTube, Netflix and other things on the XBOX without any issues.

It's connected to a 100mbps wire to the router, so it can't be the speed.

My ISP have looked into the issue and did some tests to NOW TV servers and confirmed there is no issue on their side (my ISP side) or my side. 

The issue is on NOW TV's side.

Yesterday I got an email from the secound line of support (after waiting long time) suggest some tips for my NOW TV Box and my wireless? I guess they never bothered to read as I stated many times, it's an XBOX 360 and it's on a wire connection.

I got promised to yesterday on their Facebook page I'd get an email today - I've got no email still.

Look forward to some help.

NOW TV HELP - Your Enquiry [ ref:_00DG0BmYO._500G0eDvrz:ref

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm very sorry that this issue is still unresolved. 

I'll send you an email with an update and further information.

Cheers,

Kris

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting back to us, can you try clearing the memory getting rid of any unneeded items. 

Head to the Settings on the home page and go into System Settings.

You should see the option for Storage. They should select this option which will bring up a list of your storage options.  

- The customer should head to the Settings on their home page and go into System Settings.

- You should see the option for Storage. Select this option which will bring up a list of your storage options.

- Select the primary hard drive that youse with the console. If this is very full clear off some items.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its connected with a wire, Netflix, YouTube and iPlayer all work fine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're still having some trouble viewing. Can you try using a wireless connection as it can help bring a more stable connection for your set up. Please try rebooting your router and trying again.

Also make sure no other device is using the wi-fi and see how you get on. Post back with feedback.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried clearing the cache, rebooting updating and deleting n reinstalling
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for that.

Can you tell me how is your Xbox connected to your Network - wired or wireless?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly that same problem using nowtv on my xbox360 yet it works via nowtv device
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What error message do you get?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same problem for several weeks now. Works fine on android device and laptop but only plays for 2 to 3 seconds on xBox360 before saying NOW TV isn't currently available. Tried logging in on Xbox browser, clearing cache, disconnecting other devices from Internet connection and reinstalling NOW TV software. Still no joy.

Any ideas? Not sure if it's relevant but NOW TV won't play on TV when I connect Android device to HDMI cable either. Xbox360 is showing as a managed device. Netflix working fine through Xbox360.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Resolved my problem and working fine now but thought I'd share in case it helps others. The HDMI cable from my xBox360 ran into a HDMI splitter. I removed it from the splitter, plugged the HDMI lead directly into the television and NOW TV is working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Weirdly this worked for me too!