cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have no devices registered but it won't let me watch movies as i have used my limit up?

I was able to watch a movie on my netbook yesterday but today it is saying I cannot watch movies as my device isn't registered. When I go to devices it tells me that no devices are registered! Eh?

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iive just signed up to nowtv and I can't watch a movie because it says I am at my device limit? This is the first time ive used this service and tried to watch a movie so its impossible that i am at my limit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

iive just signed up to nowtv and I can't watch a movie because it says I am at my device limit? This is the first time ive used this service and tried to watch a movie so its impossible that i am at my limit.

Dear jamiedarb,

as you can see in the previous posts, it's related to the fact that you were using an old SkyiD to set up your NOW TV account.

You have currently two devices registered on Sky Go. You can delete one there and use one device for NOW TV. Don't delete both, as this would then lead to the device change limit being reached.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was able to watch a movie on my netbook yesterday but today it is saying I cannot watch movies as my device isn't registered. When I go to devices it tells me that no devices are registered! Eh?

Hi Kaiababy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the service but thanks for letting us know.

Can I ask are you receiving an error message?

Have you ever used Sky Go with your NOW TV associated Sky iD?

Thanks,

Si,

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had no error messages but i do use Sky Go on this device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Kaiababy 

Thanks for reply back to Si's response.

The usage of the Sky Go ID for your NOW TV account is causing the device limit error. 

What you would need to do is create a new ID for the NOW TV site.  This will prevent the current conflict with your Sky Go account.

You can register any two of these devices.

Hope you begin to enjoy NOW TV 

Thanks 

Dre

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Help my now tv account has 4 devices registered and now i have deleted them off my phone they it wont let me watch any movies its say 'Device Limit Reach' you've already used up to you monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW tv account what do i do help please contact me at camztango11@hotmail.com
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI CAM_PRO_RIDER9,

Thanks for your post.

I have sent you a private message about your issue.

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same issue can you send me the same message.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jhunter01,

Thanks for posting.

As we are not able to access your account via Community we'd ask you to please contact us via email or Live Chat where someone can look into the issue.

Please click here for information on how to contact us.

Just so you know I've removed your email address from your post as we do not recommend posting such information on a public forum.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team