Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error codes c1010/t6024/c4110

Morning,

Massivley frustrated.

the error code keeps popping up and no video will play.

I reverted to my lap top because nothing will play on either playstation after both have "updated"

im running windows vista, i am using firefox as my web browser

can you help before i launch everything through the window.

thanks

paul

9 REPLIES 9
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Could you tell me who your ISP is and if you are connecting to anything like a private network or an open hot spot?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This error pop up is happening to me too.

I have updated my drivers/ tried it on Firefox, IE and Edge.

I have disabled my AMD drive as I saw suggested in another help chain.

Last day to see GoT S6E1 today!! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'd suggest using the Windows App instead of Silverlight, a lot less hassle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately I've just tried the app and that won't work either! 😞 but thank you for trying to help...any other suggestions?? 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you getting any error codes or messages when using the app?   What exactly's happening or not?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

on the site it was an error with audio or visual device (nothing was plugged in)

with the app it is saying "the video failed to play" I try again as it suggested and it just keeps coming up with the same screen! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User not that I'm aware of, is everything up to date on your PC like grahics card drivers, windows updates etc?  The app bypasses Silverlight which can be very problematic. 

Your post will be picked up by another member of the forum or @Karl-F or a member of the NOW TV TeamSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah I've been going through everything and updating for the last 3 hours trying  to get it to work!! 😞 gutted!

Hopefully somebody will be able to get it sorted but think i'll just have to accept I won't see episode 1! and if it keeps happening I'll just cancel my subscription.

thank you for trying to help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used Now TV on this laptop last year and had no problems - is it a general problem with Windows 10??