cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User - you were right to call the Intel display driver although my resolution turns out to be the opposite. I had checked the driver prior to my original post but with Lenovo rather than the driver update in Windows. My driver was 10.18.15.4240 released on the 16/06/2015. I let Windows check for an updated driver online and it came back with 10.18.15.4279 released on 24/08/2015. With this driver the app works (I haven't tried the online player as I don't want to use up another device slot having got them reset by NowTV after the original post).

So maybe whatever was in our original driver versions that was causing the problem has been fixed by this later release.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello!

It looks as though I have the problem back! I have a new laptop now but which still uses an Intel graphics chip. The NowTV app didn't work with the supplied drivers (v10.xxx) and so upgraded - version is now 20.19.15.4634 but the app still doesn't work.

Unfortunately I have no means of downgrading the driver via Acer and so am a bit stuck. I also have no device activations left to use my new iPad instead - frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you go to Acer for the latest drivers or Intel?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

Both - the Intel driver updater won't update the drivers saying that manufacturer customised drivers are required. The latest Acer drivers are the one's now installed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same issues.  Was able to watch Now TV a couple of days ago with no problems.  Today when I tried I am getting an error message about my graphics card.  I am able to watch other applications like netflix, bbciplayer, etc. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i am having the same issues.  Was able to watch Now TV a couple of days ago with no problems.  Today when I tried I am getting an error message about my graphics card.  I am able to watch other applications like netflix, bbciplayer, etc. 

Hi @Anonymous User

BBC iPlayer uses flash not Silverlight, that's probably why you're able to access that. As for Netflix if you're using Google Chrome or Microsoft edge that will use HTML 5 protected video playback to stream video.

If you're using Windows 8 you can use the now TV Windows 8 app instead of Silverlight. This bypasses Silverlight completely, which means you should have far less issues. The app can be downloaded using the Microsoft store on Windows 8. It is downloaded and installed free of charge, but you will need a Microsoft account. are you windows 8/10?

Be aware that the now TV app will be seen as a different device by now TVs systems. So if you have four devices in your account. You would need to remove one of them

Another bonus of the Windows 8 app is that you get 720p HD on demand.

If you run into into device management issues live chat might sort this out for you. If you explain the problems you've been having with Silverlight and the fact that you have Windows 8.

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV keeps saying there is a problem with my graphocs card driver and that it needs updating even though I have the latest updates for my laptop.

Error Code T6036

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to watch something but It said there was a problem with video play back. I clicked try again and a screen came up saying a problem is preventing playback. In brackets it says (c0262500) there is no information on how I should fix this. I have been on the live chat and after a whole hour of talking, the agent told me I would recieve a special e-mail on how to solve my problems. The e-mail I recieved seemed sautomated and gave no instructions on how to fix my problem!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remove the second screen connections...

Disconnect the HDMI/display port cable from second monitor...

Mirror mode requires HDMI HDCP compliant drivers, the error code normaly means that HDCP is unable to enable on your connection due to driver failure....

If you just installed AMDs new driver software that replaced the older AMD Catalyst™ Software version you may need to down grade...

Nvidia driver updates direct from windows updates normaly need to be removed and replaced by Nvidia direct drivers...

If you are unable to find the setting in the driver set up to enable HDCP suppport on connections you are limited to the primary display screen  or the primary Out displayport only...

Mosy user find that their display default set up is HDCP off to get connections with OLD PC monitors to work... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

T6036  odear

basicly means windows install is broken and things need fixing your end...

There are bucket loads of issues with windows that can cause this error...

From -

Windows Media pack being Not correctly installed due to the User buying the K windows versions...

To Silverlight install being curupted with bad data... and files needing manual deleting...

and  new drivers not be compliant and OLD drivers needing to be installed from 2014...

and many more..

It is easier for you to search for the solution...

It could be the first one you find that fixes it or the 20th solution..