cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV works via browser but on the same PC the NowTV app says no more devices allowed this month?

Hi, I can access NowTV via the website on my registered Win10 PC but I have just downloaded the NowTV app on the same PC and it is saying "You have registered the maximum number of devices and you have used your one monthly permitted change" but I'm not changing device just how I access the media?

A swift response would be much appriciated as I have friends coming to watch the Brighton v Brentford game later and I'd like to use the App rather than the website for quality

purposes.

Thanks, Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat should be able to help you with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your suggestion, I tried that but it keeps coming up with "connection lost" when it is trying to connect to live chat! I will try again later and emailing them in the meantime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the frustrating experience.

I've granted some additional changes so you can delete and then add a new device.

I hope that helps.

Thanks.

Rich

The NOW TV Team