cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

Getting this error when trying to watch NowTV via browsers:

I've Reinstalled Silverlight.

Reinstalled display Drivers.

Tried different display ports on my GPUs.

Tried IE & Firefox (since Chrome & Edge don't support silverlight).

Windows 10 PC, Dual monitors HDCP compliant.

The Windows 10 NowTV app does play content but only in fullscreen which is not acceptable to me, I want to have it on a portion of my screen so I can continue to utilise both screens for productivity (which I've done with every paid streaming service I subscribe to including NowTV).

If there's no solution, I suspect there isn't reading other threads, I'll sadly have to end my subscription.

102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks - I tried but I am still running Windows7 and that won't do. I am
still waiting for the help desk to come back to me BTW - many weeks are
passing buy the promised response never comes - has there been some
internal collapse at Now TV, do we think?

Regards
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You might be interested in the following topic: EARLY ACCESS: NOW TV Player on Windows (7 and above).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today is the third time I have paid to join NOW TV only to find that I cannot receive the service for Cricket because of some poor coding. Previous subscription monies have been wasted and I have had zero benefit for my money. I am now significantly out of pocket. In other circumstances people would consider this service a fraud - grand theft at the very least. There should be a simple fool-proof method for using the service and if not, the service should be taken down as unusable.

I went through all the required updates, Browser (Firefox was already up-to-date, Silverlight was only a minor update (normally never use Silverlight) , the Drivers were updated. Still no joy.

I then asked our IT Manager to look at the problems who spent nearly two hours tearing out his hair, going through the same updates and more, followed the forum threads regarding T6030, all to no avail. He was puce in the face in the end and had to go back to work. As he is a coder using a number of different languages, he was exasperated by the poor way the NOW TV service has been coded.

What is the point in having a service that does not work and is not easy for the user to actually use? If you were to look at your server data, you would see that I have never been able to access the service. That is one of the main reasons I would not wish to go to the cost of having SKY TV as I have no confidence in the company and be able to use their services. I will not attempt a fourth time to use NOW TV.

At the very least, I believe that you should stop my Debit Card transaction earlier today (Wednesday 24/08/2016) from being presented for payment. It just needs a bad experience like this for a user to be so hacked-off that they go round slagging-off the company concerned.

Very, very disappointing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone called Steven-L sent three sets of so-called Help files, but having gone through all of them again, they did not resolve the problem. Stone useless.

It would be more helpful if you had call lines, so that one could speak to someone live on the Help Desk, as we do in our online businesses and we serve customers in 78 countries.

NOW TV seems to be living in the past century and no one cares. Very poor service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our help forum, sorry to hear about the error code that your receiving.

Would it be possible to get some information from you regarding the device that your using to try and view NOW TV on as you haven't mentioned this in your post.

So if you could let us know if it is a PC or Mac ?

Laptop or Desktop ?

What operating system your using ?

If there is any antivirus software installed on the machine ?

Any external display devices connected -

If there are any what connection is this connected via  ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After an update on Monday I can't get the Now TV App to work or NOw TV to play in the browser.

In the App I get the error "Device not authorised" - Tech support have repeatedly deleted all my devices but this hasn't fixed this issue.

In Firefox and Internet Explorer I get "(T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs." Unistalling and reinstalling Silverlight isnt fixing it.

Unistalling the App isn't working.

Anyone have any ideas? Tech support are supposed to be emailing me back (been waiting since monday).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

System restore seems to brought the app back to life.

Personally think there is an issue with the NOW TV app and the latest windows features update which is going to get rolled out to everyone over the next week or so. And a system restore is only a temporary fix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Correct, their streaming system is very flakey compared with iPlayer. NOW TV is always slow to react to Windows 10 updates or browsers. It is very poorly constructed and, considering what we pay, it is an insult really. My internet speed, for example. is good today but the stream is still poor quality. How do they continue to get away with this standard? I use mainly for viewing sport on my notebook but the quality of stream makes it unpleasant so no longer use so regularly. The quality went down after I moved from XP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This message keeps popping up everytime i try to watch a show on my laptop, i dont know what to do and i don't know how to fix it. i've just about had it, it's bad enough that i have to continue using this site because it's the only legal way of watching my favourite shows and this is not the first time i've had a technical issues and it will probably not be the last.

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated. 😕

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User silly question but don't you have a TV? If you do one of the Now boxes with passes would serve you better than a laptop. Pop to your local Argos/Tesco to get one. As for your issue try updating your drivers on your laptop.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.