cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey my Apple TV won't work now I have tried to connect ps4. Now neither work. Can anyone help?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says I have reached device limit.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly 

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem. I have two devices registered. I have two free slots but can not register either of my laptops. I'm sure i have not un registered anything in the last 30 days.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have a similar problem. I have two devices registered. I have two free slots but can not register either of my laptops. I'm sure i have not un registered anything in the last 30 days.

Hi @Anonymous User

The best way to sort out this issue is to pop on to live chat. Explain what the issue is and they should be able to rectify the problem for you.

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat".

BTW. If the laptops you are using use Windows 8. It is recommended that you use the Windows 8 app instead of Silverlight. You can get the now TV Windows 8 app from the Microsoft App Store on Windows 8. You will need a Microsoft account get the app, but the app is downloaded and installed at no charge.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem too, how do I solve it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Best thing is to follow instructions given by @Anonymous User in previous post and go to Live Chat where a staff member will help you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have this issue as well. It says device limit reached when I only have only ever streamed from a Youview box and 1 Chromecast. Can someone reset me devices limit please? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I can see that you've already had sorted by one of our friendly live chat agents.

Hope that helped.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem can you please reset my devices can't watch on any platform saying ive reached my limit, thankyou