cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor quality pictire

poor picture quality on sky sports 1 on my lg oled any one know why?

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

You're probably not going to want to hear this but... A wired ethernet network connection (even one that uses Powerline adaptors) offers a much more stable and reliable video streaming experience.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
my tv runs web OS version 04.25.10 my now tv app is version 2.8.2
and my tv is connected to virgin media via a wired connection so i believe
i have done everything to get the best quality also the problem only occurs
on sky sports and not on amazon or bt sports.and as we get charged a
premium it should be a premium service.thanks phil
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting that information.

Would it be possible just to run a software update just to make sure everything is upto date.

If you have any other services from us does the quality dip on those as well ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Experiencing same problem with poor picture and long delays, did have a fault code one appear....up until earlier this week had no problems and been using wi fi connection for 2yrs
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are using a now tv white box and it is connected via wi fi......over last few hours it keeps disconnecting from the Internet despite there being a wifi signal sent
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Your box shouldn't be disconnecting from your WIFI signal 😞

Can you try changing the wireless channel on your router to see if that helps at all.

Thanks

Andy