cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lip sync problem on Sports 4

Latest problem on Sports 4. Sound is woefully out of sync with the picture on the golf this afternoon. What is going on??? Why these problems of late? Other Sky Sports channels are fine.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS. Very annoying on golf. Hear ball strike about 2 seconds before it is hit. Hear the crowd cheer or groan in advance of a putt so you know beforehand if he sinks it or not. Ruining my enjoyment
Sort it out please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now just lost the connection. See attached photo. This happened at least 3 times last night on Sports 1 whilst watching the footy. The good news is that I've just reconnected and the sound is back in sync.

lockmatt
Expert 2

your picture is exactly the screen i got twice last night watching the man utd v man city game,also watching an episode of quantico yesterday afternoon and its happenend again earlier watching sky sports news and also showing error 10023

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @lockmatt

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had so many issues.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User thanks for the email and the day pass,would i be able to give this day pass to someone else as im a monthly sports pack user already.cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Rob,
A bit puzzled as to why you have given "lockmatt" a complimentary Day Pass
but not offered me anything.

Regards

Ken
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I will respond to you shortly in a privtae email.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team