cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A month for the price of a week (for new and existing customers)

Pretty good deal!  Only one thing - will this activate immediately or can I hang onto it?

Grab a Sky Sports Month Pass for just £10.99, and enjoy all the action from the Ryder Cup in Hazeltine as Europe aim to secure a fourth successive victory over USA. You'll also get access to top Premier League games, including Chelsea v Leicester, Liverpool v Man Utd and Chelsea v Man Utd. Plus, if that's not enough, watch the action from the EFL Cup, including a mouth-watering fourth round line-up featuring Man Utd v Man City and Tottenham v Liverpool. Plus, don't miss the culmination of the F1 season, England's cricket tour of Bangladesh, the British Masters Golf and much, much more. That's a whole month of unmissable live sport for the price of a week. No contract.  Pass won’t renew after offer period.

Terms and Conditions: £10.99 Sky Sports Month Pass: Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass on their account. Voucher code entitles recipient to one Sky Sports Month Pass for £10.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Once your offer period ends the pass will be removed from your account. You must redeem your offer code by 23.59 on 2 Oct. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. Offer not available for NOW TV Combo customers. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change. Requires Broadband/3G/4G/Wi-Fi (charges may apply) and compatible device. NOW TV account set up with credit/debit card required for new customers. 18+. UK only. Further terms apply.

37 REPLIES 37
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That is a good deal. Month passes start immediately and it says the code needs to be used by Sunday so it doesn't look like you can hang onto it. Good that the pass doesn't renew automatically though!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will have to pass on that deal as I just got one from Virgin for 6 months.    Seems to be a lot of discounting on Sports at the moment. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know I'm being incredibly thick (not for the first time!!), but can anyone tell me how you actually get this fantastic deal? 

I'm new to this, but it looks like whenever I attempt to purchase a sports week pass that's precisely what I'm getting. I can't see that it entitles me to a month for the cost of a week. Clearly, I'm missing something and any help anyone can offer would be very gratefully received.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/monthpassoffer#ib-section-section-2

Or go to my passes apply the code MONTH1099  against monthly sports pass .  It does look like it will renew, so best cancel immediately if you don't want it to continue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok I'm trying to get this monthly sports pass for the price of a week but can someone tell me where the actual code is, I have signed in so many times now as it says the code will show up but I don't see it🤔 Can someone help...please 😛

Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/monthpassoffer#ib-section-section-2

Or go to my passes apply the code MONTH1099  against monthly sports pass .  It does look like it will renew, so best cancel immediately if you don't want it to continue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm disappointed in this as the Ryder cup 'coverage' such as special programmes started on Monday so that's when I took out a weeks pass. It would have been noce to have had that offer in place 3 days ago. Can I get a retrospective upgrade to the month please ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I missed out on this too. I activated a 7 day pass today before i saw this offer. Now it can't be changed.

BicBasher
Elite

I've got the deal, but the pass was going to renew in October, so had to manually cancel the pass.  Was offered the month pass for £25pm for two months, which I didn't accept.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.