cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange that message is happening on a NOW TV Box @Lindzi

Again i will forward this on for you.

Andy

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for coming back to me. I watched lots of content on the Sunday and it behaved perfectly (well apart from the Continue Watching but that's another story)

So I think I may have been a bit dramatic and premature in posting Smiley Happy

Thanks again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem for over a month.

Repeated error 103 every 10 to 40 minutes.

Talktalk ISP

Full strength wifi connection (fibre)

Happens on 2 seperate nowTV boxes in 2 seperate rooms on 2 seperate TV's

No issues with Amazon Prime or Netflix streaming on the same TVs.

Makes watching nowTV the last resort often taking an hour to get through a 40 episode. 

The loss of last position is particularly enfuriating. 

Unlikely to subscribe much longer unless fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you just confirm if your NOW TV Boxes are the Black/White or Smart Boxes ?

Can you also let us know who your Internet provider is ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Both are white boxes

Model 24005k

Internet provider is TalkTalk

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  what TV do you have, I am assuming it is a smart TV given you mention Amazon and Netflix.  Unless you have an Amazon Device.     Also are you aware if you buy a couple of new boxes with passes you can apply each of those to your account.  If you check Tesco they have deals on.   There are likely to be more from Currys too.   It should save you some money.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,

Smart TV is a Samsung

But I also use an amazon fire tv stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have begun to get this '103' error code repeatedly (black nowtv box on a Samsung smart TV).

The length of time being taken to resolve this is unacceptable. There has been no feedback beyond "we are looking into it".

My Nowtv service is unusable whilst this issue remains.

Should I cancel my membership now or will consideration be given to extending the service 'free of charge' until the matter is resolved?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have been getting this error message repeatedly. I am unable to watch for longer than 10 minutes without having to stop and wait.

broadband by Nowtv!

watching on black Nowtv smart box 

please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

These comments began in October! Three months on and this is still not fixed!

The error is on the Black version of the boxes running V.3.6.69 and the error code is 103. It happens on multiple apps whilst streaming a variety of programmes and films and our internet provider varies. Other streaming devises are available BUT we have purchased this one and shouldn't have to resort to other methods.

I am no IT bod BUT enough of the questions and more answers! You have all the information available to you and someone should have looked at this and resolved in less than 3 days let alone 3 Months!!!!!!

Get it sorted NowTV. 😡