cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: seems to be causing the same issue via iPad/Chromecast.  Unusable!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is BT. Netflix is fine but nowtv just keeps getting the error.

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is TalkTalk. Cant watch NowTv on Roku box or on my YouView box, causes my whole internet to crash, losing game data for the kids and im getting it in the ear 👎🏼
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's two weeks since NowTV/Sky started investigating this matter.  It seems to be affecting quite a few people. Can we get an update?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constantly getting error code 103 every couple of minutes for the past few nights can it be fixed ? It's really annoying
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why do you workers only reply to some messages?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I have asked if there is any update to this issue.

Once I know more I will update the post.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've suddenly started getting this error just this week. It seems to be happening at intervals of 5-60 minutes, with the average time between instances being approximately every 5-10 minutes. It seems to happen when watching NowTV, but not BBC iPlayer, and I've only tested it on catch-up, not live TV.

The exact error that I'm seeing is a black box taking up approximately half of the screen bearing the following message:

"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it.        V.3.6.69

Please come back later or go to www.NOWTV.com/help

[Close]

Error code: -103"

The whole purpose of an error code is that it shows where a problem has occurred in a piece of software. Is customer service willing to release the meaning of this error code?

Needless to say, if not so much as an explaination is forthcoming, I'll be cancelling my subscription and returning the box as defective goods. I'm sure others will be thinking the same.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What model of Roku device do you have?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy,  do you have any updates on this issue ?