cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Must say this is very annoying NowTv, what is it that you are working on as that's what this error keeps saying?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same, nothing on the error code list. Happens 10 times during a film. Very very irritating. Why no response from Now?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same problem (the watched programme freezes then a message comes up on screen saying "oops, something went wrong... Etc" and referencing "error code -103" this happens repeatedly and is really damned annoying to say the least!)

The best I can seem to do is to change channel once it freezes, wait for the box to 'think' for a bit, then when it's done thinking, change the channel back again.. Not ideal.

I was hoping to find some answers here... but apparently not. Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues watching at the moment.

Can you confirm what pass/content you're using when you get this?

Is it Live or On Demand that is affected or both?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem for a while now too on the Entertainment Pass on both Live and On Demand. I can't even watch one single programme now without the programme freezing numerous times and the above error showing. It's so annoying I'm thinking of cancelling my membership and I've not even had it for 3 months!!! Please please please fix this Rob at Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought a sky sports pass to watch the Man Utd game and get continuous message saying something has gone wrong and you are working on it  error code 103   then error code 100

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still have this problem.  Anyone got any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve got a 103 error, I have restarting the board band and box twice and reset the box also, why is there no phone number to ring ? Please help