cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code not working

Hello there I recently purchased a PS4 and got a 3 month pass for free (it's worth £15) but when I have tried to set up my account and use the code I get an error saying the code is not valid please retry. Can you please help? I've tried changed the number 0 to a letter O etc but still nothing works.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The usual cause of this is misreading the code on the voucher. Try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ), 0 (zero) and O (capital o) etc

and you are still stuck after all that, go to

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

and choose the option to Start Live Chat who can check the code for you.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User did you apply the code in capitals?  If you did and still doesn't work try chat..
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the exact same problem, could you help me?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the exact same problem. The code that I got when I purchased the ps4 isn't working. Could you help?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User. Follow Andy's instructions in the green box just above your post. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happend to me could you email me at [email removed] to get this problem sorted asap thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing is happening to me please help
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to my post above 😉