cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code not working

Hello there I recently purchased a PS4 and got a 3 month pass for free (it's worth £15) but when I have tried to set up my account and use the code I get an error saying the code is not valid please retry. Can you please help? I've tried changed the number 0 to a letter O etc but still nothing works.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The usual cause of this is misreading the code on the voucher. Try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ), 0 (zero) and O (capital o) etc

and you are still stuck after all that, go to

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

and choose the option to Start Live Chat who can check the code for you.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User £6.99 monthly cost for the entertainment pass, £9.99 monthly cost for the movie pass. Your voucher will be for one of these so apply against the correct one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My code is not working too. Purchased in September from Game (free with PS4 console) with 6 months' validity.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your pass.

I've sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been facing issues with your pass.

I've also sent you a direct e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam/Junk folders Smiley Happy

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I also bought a voucher code from Game and when i put in the code it wont work .

Please help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Have you tried some of the tips here. They usually help.

If not, please let us know and we'll send you an email so you give us the code to check.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

Unfortunately I've tried everything and it still isn't working

Mark
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User. Click back on @Anonymous User 's link and scroll to the bottom and click on 'contact us'.

On the next page, click on 'live chat' where the team can offer more help. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've recently brought a ps4 and I got a 3 month TV pass with it. When I try to redeem the code, it says it's not valid. I double checked the code was the correct code I was typing but it still didn't work. Can anyone help?