cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering

Trying to watch on my PS4 but when ever the service gets to peak times the service just dosent work, it constantly buffers.

Before anyone asks at this moment in time my internet speed is 179Mbps wireless and my ps4 has a wired connection. Also there is no other internet usage or downloads other than me writing this post on my phone.

Now TV your service is terrible and above all else you are impossible to contact to discuss these issues which basically entail your the fact your platform is not built to support the demand.

Is someone going to respond because after reading these messages I understand a lot of people are having similar issues on multiple platforms so the app isn't really to blame, neither is my connection or anyone else's.

All the best
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J
Hi just to let you know it cannot have anything to do with my service provider particularly as I have since swapped to sky and the issue persisted (embarrasing)

Anyway since I didn't get a reply within a few days my account got cancelled (in fairness like I said I also got a good deal with sky and now have sky atlantic)

I suggest you look at the issue to stop problems for further people
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

The best way to contact us and get a response quickly would be using Live Chat you can do this by searching for any keyword on the help site and clicking the Contact Us button to the bottom of that page.

If you do see issues at peek times when your Internet speed is more than capable it might be worth speaking to your ISP. I can assure you we have adequate space to handle the demand, and we're always upgrading this. for the majority of customers buffering is not something that happens regularly of course it might not seem that way looking at our forum but theses with out issue wouldn't be posting.

We're not saying that's definitely the case here but it's probably worth asking them if they restrict the connection for certain services. Once you've spoken to them come back to us and we'll report back to the developers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree about the buffering problem and the contact problem .  If I cannot get in touch with someone soon I will cancell the subscriptions.