cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

kids pass

Hi, how long is it going to take to get the kids pass working on PS3? i activated the 14 day free pass on the 21st via my laptop but upto now my kids can't watch their channels on the tv only on my laptop, which is invonvienient when i need it to work on, if its not going to be sorted soon, i'll be moving to back to netflix

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My son loves blaze and the monster machines!! Its been taken off the entertainment package but thats ok because mum has signed up for the kids package! Oh no sorry baby it doesnt work on the ps3 so you are out of luck!! Netflix it is! Come on now tv! Surely you should have sorted this before taking away the kids from the entertainment package and launching the kids package! Not happy at all!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We're sorry it's taken a little longer that we'd of liked to get this on the ps3 due to technical issues but if you have a look for updates on your PS3 you should see the kids pass on the app.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As mentioned on our supported devices page our teams are working hard to get the PS3 App up and running.

Keep checking that page for updates.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if its not working before the free pass expires i'll be cancelling my subscription as a lot of programmes we watched have been taken off like Star wars rebels/clone wars cartoons, boxset bones and criminal minds just to name a few its slowly becoming less value for money