cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to this please help

Hi I've just registered on my Samsung s6 for the free trail and have gone to log in on my sons ps3 and it won't let me saying wrong password when it isn't
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reinstalled and still saying doesn't recognise username or password 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Make sure that nowtv username & password you used to set the 14 day free trial is the same details when you sign in on the PS3.

Also make sure that you don't accidentally use your email address instead of the correct nowtv username.

If that fails perhaps deleting the nowtv app and then reinstall the app and try again signing in.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I will reinstall it as I've only just registered within the last hour and used the right username and password

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Hopefully that will work.

I don't own a PS3 so i don't think i can provide you any further help, apart from the advice in my first post.

I did mange to find this long older thread on the forums which might help, or alternatively if you get stuck maybe try nowtv live chat.

Link for older thread.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-3/Cannot-sign-in-on-ps3-app-2001-error/td-p/189371/highlight/true

Link below for contacting nowtv live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Help-with-signing-in

Also something to bear in mind if you don't want to continue with the nowtv service after the trial ends, it is important that you cancel your free trial pass before it expires, otherwise the nowtv system will automatically start charging you a monthly subscription until you cancel any passes.

Don't worry if you cancel your trial early, you will still get the full duration of the trial period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much for your help 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Are you still having issues getting signed in?

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Did you get the PS3 working on the nowtv app ?