cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6003

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...
70 REPLIES 70
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, see here  🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have a now to box and it just came up with error code 6003 this happens last night and I waited ti today to watch a movie but it still coming up with the error code can anyone help please
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I haven't got a laptop
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User OK then, another option is for a staff member to see this page and help you.

@Anonymous User can you help? (When you see this) 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's been sorted @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I won't let me do you know how I can fix it please
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it is best at the minute to use a laptop to live chat if that is what you mean 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i find live chat please as i have this problem it came up last night while watching a film on ps4, i have used live chat before with them on my laptop but i cant find it

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I have posted a link to live chat on your other posted thread. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks sorted it