Search

First Poster
cmcn

why is now tv not working on any of my devices laptop, you view box or 360 can somebody help.

why is now tv not working on my laptop,you view box or 360 keep getting unable to stream 10023 can anybody help.

First Poster
Brettsinclairr

Re: why is now tv not working on any of my devices laptop, you view box or 360 can somebody help.

I AM GETTING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!

have done all week!!

im getting so sick of it! want to cancel!

First Poster
Dazredsetter1

Re: why is now tv not working on any of my devices laptop, you view box or 360 can somebody help.

I too amm having the same problem I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it on my xbox, but to no avail. I have noticed that in my account i no longer appear to have any devices registered. I suspect this was due to the upgrade that took place on the 7th aug.

I cant reregister my devices as i cant get any of them to play.

Rookie
Leonaann

All week I've not been able to watch any movies on any of my devices either! iPad, iPhone, Roku, Pc! I just keep getting....OOPS! I will be cancelling my subscription!!!!!
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi cmcn,

Thanks for getting in contact regarding your issue.

Can I ask if you are experiencing the same error code for all devices? Other members have had success doing the following with their YouView box.

Can I also enquire as to what Internet Service Provider you are currently using?

Appreciated,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi Brettsinclairr & Leonaan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please reconfirm that you are getting the exact same error message as the original poster so we can begin troubleshooting?

In Leonaann's case it appears you are recieving the "Oops, something went wrong" error. This is usually a connection issue. Simple retrying the movie should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi Dazredsetter1,

Thanks for getting in contact.

I have reset your devices for you just incase, Can you tell me if this resolves the issue. If not can you, tell me what error message you are getting exactly and if it has changed for you after the reset.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
cmcn

X box says something went wrong here were working on it try again later.laptop says there was an error getting information for assistance visit live chat and you view is giving error code 10023 i am using Mozilla as my browser an bt broadband is my provider hope this helps.
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Hi cmcn,

Thanks for the additional information,

I have sent you a private message regarding your issue.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
rwinnie

I'm giving up, at least now tv was a free trial. Going back to love film, may be slightly more out of date but the kids never complained additionaly i never had to work this hard to get it to work.