cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer Service Shambles

So, on 8th November I decided to upgrade my Brilliant Broadband to Fab Fibre. I spoke to a sales assistant on the phone who, after some initial confusion, told me I could get the £29.99 entertainment pass + fibre + pay-as-use calls offer even though I was an existing customer.

Activation day came on the 22nd, broadband went off...and never came on again. Two weeks later, I have so far made 8 calls customer services, had an engineer out, another engineer who failed to show, and a new router which didn't fix the problem. Now told that somebody basically didn't press a button in the 'back office' and that it should be up and running in 2 days....not holding out hope.

To add insult, checked my bill today and despite all the promises of the £29.99 offer...i'm being billed £37.98 a month. So here we go again, another round of calls to some clueless advisors to sort my bills out.

Anybody else in a similar situation or have I just drawn the short straw here?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Really sorry to hear of the issues you have had.

As you can imagine as this query is personal to yourself we are unable to help via the forum.

I know you have contacted our team previously however they are the best point of contact for you as they will be able to help.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks. I contacted the team yet again yesterday because low and behold the promised 'fix' within 2 days hadn't happened and I was given another round of excuses. Even they agreed the situation was rediculous at this point and so they have agreed to release me from my contract early. I'm now moving to another provider with a better reputation.

Just posting here in the hope that I can help potential future customers make a decision based on my own experience.