cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried the tips in Michael's post above. If so, and you're still having issues, let us know and we'll see what else we can do.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
still having trouble ,hope it will besolved when the new box arrives
Anonymous User
Not applicable

waiting for a replkacement box ,one of your agents thelma was really helpful yesterday 10 out of 10 for her assistancw

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried the sequence and selecting disable network pings and it still is coming up with the error 014! 

Help! Please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried enabling the guest wifi option on your router and then connecting to that SSID instead? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the response. How do I do that on my router? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User try this guide from Virgin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have code 014

I have a black box and use virgin media superhub, I pressed home x5 FF P Rew P FF and got plat form secret screen but only one green bar and three options one being disable network pings, but the the box seems to be going thru chanel like tuning with the green bar going up and down - is that normal and how long should it take or can you by pass to the options

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered when trying to set up your NOW TV Box. 

Can you please confirm whether you have tried changing the wireless channel on your SuperHub? 

Please change to 3/6/11, then try to connect your NOW TV Box. We look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get to the "magic" screen, but it wont go back to the set up page. When I switch it off and on, I get the same error at network ( ticks nicely at wireless ) , and then i go back to the "magic" screen and pings is disabled....... and then of course I can't go back, so I have to switch off and on again .......