cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for that
Nearly missed the 9 goal thriller at Goodison
Top Draw advice !!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much. It works. I now consider you a god !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Did what you suggested - after a couple of trial runs.. got there in the end. Was confused on secret platform as I could not get out of it at first. Back didn't help.....

Also it did not work straight away - it registered the network as the main wi fi but still at first would not connect. Went back to turn ping back on as thought it had not worked. Did that and success. Not sure if resetting ping to On again made the difference but either way - it works... we have had this box for months and could only connect using a mobile ... unfortunately we have had it too long to enjoy the 3 month free Sky..... but thank you so much we are now connected to home wi fi......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried absolutly everything suggested in all these posts and still cant connect, pings off pings on etc etc reboot, all other wiifii off etc at my wits end!!! HELP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried the Guest Wifi route? Just name the SSID NowTV, give it a decent WPA2-PSK password, then find that on your NowTV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im sorry but that is like chinese to me 😞 I am a lone old lady nand dont speak teccie, I need to be shown step by step what to do 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hooray spoke to Welsh Virgin teccie fixed in 5 mins!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoke with a welsh tech advisor at Virgin. He changed my router channels and it my Now tv box works fine. Thank you Virgin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tthank you,I have spent 2 days trying to get this to work. The disable ping tip still didn't help it connect but then i enabled again and it worked. Thanks guys, my daughter is very happy now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Genius! Thanks for the tip.