Search

Occasional Poster
chiarasozzi

tv on demand

How long after a program has aired will it be available as on demand?

Example: I wanted to watch the new The Face episode of tonight that aired at 9, I came back home at 10pm, at 10:40 is still not available as on Demand.

I think that any program should be available just after it aired, as it obviously is the center point of having series on demand.

Also, I think that the navigation through the series is kinda akward and it needs a bit of a more linear aproach, like the one present in the movie section.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Mo-D

Re: tv on demand

Hi chiarasozzi, 

The program should be available the following day. We're always making changes and thanks for the feedback. 

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Occasional Poster
chiarasozzi

Hei, heads up, The face that aired yesterday is not on the on demand today ( a day after)
Is it gonna be available later or it's not always the next day?
Thanks!
First Poster
jamos3434

good point but for a penny under a fiver a month this service is good value ive bought 2 boxes my only complaint to make it better would be itv player as well as he bbc iplayer already installed would make now tv a1 then i could keep my box on all the time instead  of swictching back to sky

Occasional Poster
chiarasozzi

[ Edited ]

I second that, would be nicer to have all in one layout. :smileyhappy:

I m not trying to be nasty here, it s just, there are limited series that I watch and I want to be sure that for my viewing style NowTV is the best option (as it looked like on paper).

I never had any issues with the quality of the image, it is flawless on Pc, Mac and TV, my only concern is the actual content upload, my question therefore is:

Are this issues happening because the service is new

or

Are this issues always gonna be here?

I personally have just this one, and would also not mind to pay a little premium for having instant / guaranteed 1 day after viewings.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback we appreciate all comments and ideas for the service.

We are new and so is the Ents service so we will be a bit smoother in terms of content and timings along the way.

All updates will be posted to let everyone know as soon as we do.

We hope you're enjoying NOW TV and the new things we have in store.

Thanks a lot again.

Char

NOW TV Team

First Poster
sandie1978

I'm waiting to watch episode 16 of modern family. And its 2 years after this thread was posted :/ just says available in the future. When will it be aired?
Know-It-All
artesea

sandie1978 wrote:
I'm waiting to watch episode 16 of modern family. And its 2 years after this thread was posted :/ just says available in the future. When will it be aired?

Season 5? It's not aired in the UK yet. Monday 8.30pm

-----
For latest boxset information follow @NowTVboxsets on Twitter.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Kudos?