cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you've reached your maximum device changes for the month.

Please see this article for more information on managing your devices.

Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Im in the same situation and although I removed one device to add my newyly purchased nowtv box instead of it.I still cant access with my nowtv box. Also to top it off Ive got my skysports 24 hour active and cant watch it on my TV!!!!

Ridiculous and very disapointed in the the fact you cant activate a device and remove one in real time like you do with sky go!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tyddynednyfed.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you've reached your maximum device changes for the month.

Please see this article for more information on managing your devices.

I've sent you a private message regarding your account information.

Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed as one of the devices I registared was a faulty nowtv box. Now I can't use the new one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi andycott,

As one of your registered devices is a faulty NOW TV Box which we have replaced, we'll be happy to look into this for you.

I've sent you a private message in regards to this as it contains account information.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi There,

I bought a Nowtv box for my mother, it's registered to my NowTv account and showed up on the system in my registered devices as soon as I received it. We tried to use it yesterday but the system is telling me there are too many devices registered and that I have used my 1 allowed change this month. I am leaving today and would like this working if possible before I leave as it is a 3hr journey back and unlicke her computer I can't use 'Logmein' to remotely fix any problems she has.

Is it possible to do something to sort her out before I leave at 2pm, so that I at least have some time to show her how to work the box before leaving?

Thanks

Mogs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - your devices have been reset for you.

Happy viewing Smiley Happy

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

I'm having issues with this too. Just tried to add the new iPad onto Now TV and now it won't allow us to watch it even through the Now TV Box. I've already made a change this month by removing an iPhone which was lost but I'm unable to fix this now until next month.

Is there anything you can do to help? We were hoping to cosy up on the sofa today and watch some Christmas movies, would be much appreciated if you could.

Thanks,

Hannah
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - this has been reset for you Smiley Happy

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and happy viewing your movies tonight!

Char

NOW TV Team