cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hove 2 boxes code 6003
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi plz rest my now tv as i cant watch it on my nowtv box which i think is ridiculous as i was not aware the cap included the actual device which is soley for now tv. its been a month now an still not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi daniel250979,

You'll need to send us an email while signed into your account or come onto Live Chat so we can go through your devices and resolve the issue. 

Regards,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I just got nowtv on my xbox and now its not working on my nowtv box error 6003
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You need to visit Live Chat they will help you resolve the issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

last night i deleted 3 of the 4 slots avaliable, but not the forth has also gone and now i cant log in and watch tv ( ANYTHING) very disapointed and would some help on how to fixs this so i dont have to wait a MONTH!! Also on the nowtv 'contact us' there is no official email adress not phone number!

thanks 

Harriette.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User at the bottom of this page is a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yea contact the online guys they will reset your monthly devices and get you up and running. Good luck
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm getting this message too. I only have two devices registered and as I have gotten rid of them it won't let me add my ps4 as a device, how am I supposed to watch what I'm paying for if it refuses to let me add another device?
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I'm getting this message too. I only have two devices registered and as I have gotten rid of them it won't let me add my ps4 as a device, how am I supposed to watch what I'm paying for if it refuses to let me add another device?

HI @Anonymous User 

Because you have previously had four devices registered the one change per month limit has come into effect. This is why the system won't let you add your new device. This measure is designed to stop people who don't pay for the service from gaining access and to discourage people from handing out their account details and giving their friends access. If you wish to sort this out. You will need to speak to live chat. Or wait for a member of the now TV community team to respond But this would be Sorted out at their discretion.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.