Search
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

First Poster
streetfighter19

Re: how do I register my nowtv box

Why is this so difficult ? I don't want to add my card details, im not going to pay for anything and cant see why I need to.
NOW TV Team
Michael-H

Hi Streetfighter19,

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear that you do not wish to take up the service.

If you have registered your details via a Laptop, PC or Mac, you should still be able to access the NOW TV Box via your username and password. 

We will not be able to access NOW TV though, unless you fully complete the registration process by entering your payment details and selecting a pin.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

First Poster
HoneyB241

Yoy say we have to accept the free 30 day monthly pass can I take it off and accept it at a later date as we are away for 3 weeks next week and wont get the benefit.....:mansad:

Thanks in advance....HK

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

@HoneyB241 hello - if you have already registered for the 30 day free trial we cannot remove this from your account as this is for new customers and automatically populates.

If you have not registered your account please do this when you get back.

Char

NOW TV Team

First Poster
HoneyB241

Hi Lightening response...Thanks

I had to register..I have just bought this box today about an hour ago registered and it automatically gave me the 30 days..As I say can I cancel it now ...I am not going to make use of it now??

Thanks HK

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

@HoneyB241 as I stated in my last post to you, we cannot remove the 30 day free trial when you register.

If you cancel your pass you will still lose out on the trial because it automatically registers with your details.

You can connect with us when you come back from your holiday and as if we can help with the situation then but there is no guarantee. 

Thanks,

Char

NOW TV Team

First Poster
HoneyB241

So if I understand you rightly... Register your username and password then don't go any further if I didn't want to take advantage of the 30 day trial at that time? Why can't it be simpler as it certainly isn't stating that..It makes you register your card details and proceed to the end?? Ah well I certainly will be back in touch...I have to Pack...:smileyvery-happy: 38 degrees sunshine waiting..Thanks for your replies...

HK

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

@HoneyB241 Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

Char

NOW TV Team

First Poster
WardyGTC

This is clearly a way for SKY to get your credit card details in order to charge for ongoing services you may or may not want.

Please clarify, once the 30 day free trial is over do I have to OPT IN to continue with the paid service or am I automatically opted in and have to OPT OUT in order to avoid being charged via the card details you have already conned out of me?

Also, if I need to opt out how and where do I do this?

Mentor 5
StuartRogerson

@wardy. You need to cancel your account. You can do this immediately after activating the 30 day trial and the service will run to the end of the period.