cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. How do u fix it please 

RoyB
Legend

Try:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/error-code-014-now-tv-box

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Change your router channel to 6. They're usually on auto. They released an update which ###### up the wireless! Doh!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks ajwiseman6.  Sadly changing the channel had no effect.  I think I have now tried everything anyone has suggested on the forum.

I guess I will just have to wait until the digit is extracted and they either roll back to software that worked, on get a new set of bugs out for us to deal with!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not sure how they're going to roll back the software if nobody can get their box to connect!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now there's a good point.  Plan B then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having slept on it, Plan B doesn't look good either - how do we get the 'new' software if we can't get a rollback version?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried everything,spent hours trying to sort this problem,I finally found an answer to all the hassle.....IN THE BIN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this, we wouldn't want you to bin the NOW TV Box. Are you having issues with any other devices? Have you tried rebooting your router and changing the router channel. 

Have you tried the box in another house? Just so we can see whether it is the box that is at fault.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

anyone who is on virgin getting this code just forget it and get a white older box off ebay its great you are only going to drive yourself nuts.