cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Firstly try turning your box off & on at the mains and do the same with your router.  If you're still getting errors try this help page http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post. 

Have you change the wireless channel on your router? 

That may help 🙂

Cheers 

James

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried everything with error 14 just not working I am virginsuperhub and Ive tried that too which was recomended on help really really frustrating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User which things have you tried? I assume the disabling pings but what about renaming the 5Ghz SSID on the Superhub to something different to the 2.4Ghz one? Enabling Guest Wifi and connecting to that? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant connect 2 my wifi..just says code 014.my now tv box just wont connect..puttin in rite password

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you followed any of the steps in this thread or the FAQs? The first thing to try should be to complete the following sequence, by pressing the buttons on your NOW TV box remote control in quick succession:

Home. (x5)
Fast Forward.
Play.
Rewind.
Play.
Fast Forward.

If the above is done correctly, you'll see a new screen pop up called Platform Secret Screen which will display two green bars and four further options. Please select Disable Network Pings from the list of available options.

Once you've done this, simply click back on your remote control until you reach the connection setup page, and attempt to connect to a network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but how can I get connected and what is error code 014

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorry but how can I get connected and what is error code 014

jamesduncan1

See the help article below, which gives you a step by step guide how to set up a white NowTV box (just read the instructions and towards the bottom of the page either click the yes or no box, which will take you to the next set of instructions and keep going through these steps until you get to the end).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Setup-NOW-TV-Box

Also see information below about Error Code 04

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Page unavailable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your instructions are now gone-the link doesnt work-I cant get connected to my new stick-been trying for a week now...error code 014.20 ??