cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

enter the following from the home screen

home 5x,ff,play,rr,play and ff.

that should allow you to get to all the options you want 

hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
i am back in where it says roku platform secret screen but I cant move
around to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i found the secret screen but niothing couldnt move around that area since i have gone back into the connect to the internet i cannot access the secret screen so im stuck yet again

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i found the secret screen but niothing couldnt move around that area since i have gone back into the connect to the internet i cannot access the secret screen so im stuck yet again

HI @Anonymous User 

thats odd Smiley Indifferent

you could also try These steps for error code 11

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
that hasn't worked

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

who is your ISP? The only other thing I can suggest is to reset your router Smiley Sad

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

who is your ISP? The only other thing I can suggest is to reset your router Smiley Sad

Hi @Anonymous User 

After you have reset your router do a hard reset on your now TV box. SEE HERE. After you know the box has connected try to disable network pings again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i have never ever seen such a ###### up - there needs to be a real person to
guide you through a maze
all I have done is change broadband providers - spent 30 mins on the phone
to virgin and still no where 2 days later
why oh why

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User HI

The fact that your ISP is Virgin explains a lot.

You need to make sure the Wi-Fi on your superhub is in 2.4 gig mode the now TV box does not support 5 gig Wi-Fi , which would be 802.11A.

The now TV box only supports Wi-Fi up to 2.4 gig 802.11B,G or N

How you do this would depend on which version of the superhub you have. Find out what version you have and then look up how to change the setting.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It turned out I had a faulty box so they sent me out a new one and perfect no problems at all