Search

SyT
First Poster
SyT
Accepted Solution

Watching Sky Go on Sky Now

Can I use Sky Now to access Sky Go?

I already have an existing Sky subscription however my new landlady will not let me put a dish on the house.

I'm looking for a way to watch the TV I'm already paying for!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Professional
flibblesan

Re: Watching Sky Go on Sky Now

Now TV is a seperate service to Sky Go and unfortunately it's not possible to access Sky Go on this service. Now TV is designed for users that don't have a Sky subscription as far as I'm aware.

----
Community member trying to help other members out. If you found my post helpful then please click the give kudos button below. thank you :smileyhappy:
First Poster
Dicka

It would be good if there was a Sky Go app for people that do not have a dish and use Sky Go Monthly.  I understand why Sky do not want an app for main subscribers due to people using multiroom but an app that could only be used by Sky Go Monthly users would be excellent as a lot of people can not get a dish and would love to watch sky on a large tv.

Rookie
SteveK

No, i have a Now TV box and there is no Sky Go app for it. Wonder how many other people would want to use sky go on the Now TV box? It would solve the problem that i have - a tree has grown and completely blocks the satellite signal....!
First Poster
Jean-Marc

Oh dear. Same situation here with the growing tree. Did I just wasted £10? Why having two service? I logged in with my sky id, so I thought 'cool, so my Sky Go account is also my nowTV account. I was hoping to get Sky Go. So what is the difference between the two?
Professional
flibblesan

Sky Go allows Sky subscribers to watch the service on other devices.

Now TV is a service for people that do not subscribe to Sky.

If you subscribe to Sky then the Sky Go service is much better value for money. 

----
Community member trying to help other members out. If you found my post helpful then please click the give kudos button below. thank you :smileyhappy:
First Poster
Jean-Marc

But can I get Sky Go with a Now TV box? Do I just use my sky id?
Novice
Brewer

There is an app (at least on iOS) for NOW tv which will allow you to watch whatever your subscription to NOW tv allows.

First Poster
Jean-Marc

Ok.

just had a chat with Customer Service. Apparently SkyGo and NowTV are unrelated (???) Anyway, I shall send back my NowTV box.

For some reason, I need to wait to receive it so that I can send it back. It would be cheaper to not send it in the first place, but that is obviously asking for too much...