Search

First Poster
madfish2k13

Voucher codes NowTV box

I signed up for a  30 day trial but it did not work well with my old PS3, decided to purchase a NowTV box from currys yesterday. I have yet to redeem the voucher but was thinking about getting another box for upstairs. If I redeem both codes will that give me the rest of the 30 day trial + 2 x 3 months. 

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Aaron-S

Re: Voucher codes NowTV box

Hi madfish2k13,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

It would probably be beniicial for you to create a seperate account for this so you don't incur and additional device issues, but there is no problem with you redeeming both codes on your current account. You would however need to wait till your first 3 months is up if you wish to do it this way.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

First Poster
lnlxr05

Hi Can you tell me where I can obtain offer vouchers from ... I am new to Now TV and have to 30 movie pass . But it would be interesting to obtain a similer offer for Sky Entertainment so I can see whats on offer. 

Wannabe Egghead
GraphiteGB

[ Edited ]

lnlxr05 wrote:

Hi Can you tell me where I can obtain offer vouchers from ... I am new to Now TV and have to 30 movie pass . But it would be interesting to obtain a similer offer for Sky Entertainment so I can see whats on offer. 

There are no Offers for the TV pack currently unless you are part of the LGTV beta as the Price is allready Discounted. The £4.99 price is due for Review next year. When its expected to go up.. as well as there being an increase in channels... 

The other 0 day/Live TV broadcaster Via IPTV services (BT/ VM) cost more...

The TV content can be scanned by viewing it on the Web site.

http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment  

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Beta Tester PS3 and PS4...

Waiting To Pre order EU PS Vita TV or Kindle fire TV releases in UK...
First Poster
Danmartin91

Hi. I have just purchased a now tv box. I am just wonderi...

Hi. I have just purchased a now tv box. I am just wondering when it comes do I just plug it in and movies will work or do you have to order that separately on the now tv website?
Wannabe Egghead
GraphiteGB

Re: Hi. I have just purchased a now tv box. I am just wonderi...

Danmartin91 wrote:
Hi. I have just purchased a now tv box. I am just wondering when it comes do I just plug it in and movies will work or do you have to order that separately on the now tv website?

What NowTV box did you buy...

If you bought a nowtv box for £10. You will have to subscribe to the service you want when it arrives...

If you got a NowTV box that cost up to £34.99 deal. You have pre-paid and use the vouchers inside that you pre-paid for to start the service...

snapshot142.png 

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Beta Tester PS3 and PS4...

Waiting To Pre order EU PS Vita TV or Kindle fire TV releases in UK...