cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How do I activate and start watching on my tv ??

I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE NOWTV BOX I JUST WANT TO CONNECT WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION IS THIS POSIBLY

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Go to http://www.nowtv.com/  and click on the purple "Join Now" under movies near the top of the page towards the left hand side.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have set it up 4 times givin bank details each time but each time  saying a probem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i need help it whont apsept my username or passcode and if i cant get it working i am going to the fare tradings office

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes same here. I have a smart TV with a NowTV app. I sighned up and all it offers me is movies. Wanted to watch the Masters Golf. NowTV simply the least user friendly service I have ever come across and of course not a telephone number in sight! How do I cancel and get my money back. Alreadt tweeted how useless they are....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what device are you watching on? You mention a smart TV is it an LG? Also you say you've purchased a pass, is that a movie or sports pass and did you do that via this website?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why is not activate my account it's always said that nowtv almost done it's upsetting me now
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please help what I gona do it said my account not set up properly
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't even get in to my account .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you make sure you're signing in to correct account? Which device are you signing in to?

Have you tried any other device to sign in?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No ireland