cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How do I activate and start watching on my tv ??

I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE NOWTV BOX I JUST WANT TO CONNECT WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION IS THIS POSIBLY

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting & welcome to the forum.  Please see this post by @Anonymous User   http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box/Re-How-do-I-activate-and-start-watching-on-my-tv/m-p/172494#M6994

If you need help setting up the free 30 day Movie trial here is a link which may help http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-Movies

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Everyone always beats me to itSmiley Happy Smiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @commanda6 

Hey, you're pretty quick off the mark yourself!  I find it funny when I hit post and just above has appeared an almost duplicate reply a few seconds earlier, I just quickly delete mine lol.  We're just all so keen to be of help to the communitySmiley Happy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes you can Smiley Happy

See the post HERE wrote by me

If you find a particular post on the community useful  can you give it kudos. If you have started a thread and a post solves a particular problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. This will help everyone on the communitySmiley Happy

If you need any more help give me a shoutSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I CAN NOT GET INTO NOWTV WITH THIS CODE<removed>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User make sure you apply the voucher against the correct product and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit this help page, and from there you can Contact NowTV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get started as I have put all information they have asked
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If you have provided us with all the information, the next step you need to do is to sign in to a PC/Laptop with the username and password you created and then try to play content that you have signed up to. 

If you have any further issues can you please send us a screenshot of the error if you experience one. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot activate Now TV on my television

Joannacat15

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know the exact issue that you are encountering? 

Are you able to load up the NOW TV Box and complete set up? 

Have you managed to play NOW TV on a different device? 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team