Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NOW TV Team
Michael-H

Re: Oops something went wrong message

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys,

Thanks for getting in touch with your posts, sorry to hear that you're having issues with the viewing of Criminal Minds and Looking.

This issue has been raised and we hope to have a resolution shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

First Poster
NicoleJ

Can't watch any episodes of girls for the same reason, nothing wrong with my connection.
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Sal-H

Hi NicoleJ,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.

Another customer has also reported this issue tonight and we're just waiting on retrieving more information so you may be able to help.

When you go onto your NOW TV Box, can you see 2 icons to click on for 'Girls'. I've noticed there's 2 icons, the first icon plays the episodes fine, but the second icon doesn't. Can you please try clicking on the first icon and let us know if the episodes work for you?

Look forward to hearing back from you and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

First Poster
Jazminesines

Hi,

I have been trying to watch the end of the first season of girls for the last few days and it is coming up with oops something went wrong (-1), my internet connection says excellent so it can't be something from my end. Do you know when it will be working again as been waiting all week to watch the last 2 episodes.
First Poster
wynnie

I also get the oops something went wrong (-1)message when trying to watch Girls season 2. Everything else working fine and internet connection ok.

First Poster
lauraandpaul29

I am also waiting to watch the rest of season 1 Girls, this is so annoying!! Any update from Now TV?
NOW TV Team (Retired)
Sal-H

Hi all,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are currently looking into this and we'll be in touch once it's all been resolved.

We're really sorry for the disappointment and we're working hard to get this up and running again for all our customers.

We appreciate your patience. Please keep an eye on the Community for any news and updates in regards to this.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

First Poster
Issymo

Getting error (6) on da Vinci's Demon series 2 episode 1. Tried accessing it since Monday different times of the day on 4g and wifi via iPhone and ipad both getting the same error. Yes I have reset the app many times.
Mentor 5
StuartRogerson

There is indeed a play out error here, I can replicate it here, once one of the staff read this post they will escalate it and hopefully it will be sorted quickly
Grimbleness

Fed up with now tv already and it hasn't been a month yet! Interrupted viewing, and a constant 'oops'  message whenever I turn it on. What is the point of buying a 3 month pass if the damn thing never works? I really was expecting much better than this.