Search

Occasional Poster
wicky0570

Now TV Account Registration

Hi, I have got my box, connected up and got to the login part I have registered online, entered card details and just get an ACTION IN PROGRESS screen. This remains on screen for about 5 mins before a cannot display webpage message appears.

I have now tried to go through this process 4 times but the same result always. I have emailed NOW but cannot use my box at present.

Can I get past the NOW login screen? I don't really want movies, only want iPlayer. Anyone help??

Thanks in advance.

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

Re: Now TV Account Registration

Hi there wicky0570,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you just clarify for us as I didn't quite get this from your post:

- Are you registering online via a computer, desktop or laptop device?

If so, you are then getting the ACTION IN PROGRESS and it does not go any further? Is this correct?

If so please use an alternative browser and wait a few minutes before trying again as you will be blocked from registering if you attempt too many times in a short space.

Let me know if this is correct.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Occasional Poster
wicky0570

Char-A wrote:

- Are you registering online via a computer, desktop or laptop device?

If so, you are then getting the ACTION IN PROGRESS and it does not go any further? Is this correct?

If so please use an alternative browser and wait a few minutes before trying again as you will be blocked from registering if you attempt too many times in a short space.

Char

NOW TV Team

Yes, registering on a computer, have tried on Firefox and Chrome, same thing happens! Have been trying now for hours, slowly losing the will to live.

Just want to use the box for iPlayer at the moment , can I use the box without activating the free trial?

I would like movies but not just at this moment, would like the trial later, but can't see how I can get past this on the box.

Thanks

NOW TV Team (Retired)
Char-A

[ Edited ]

Hi there  wicky0570,

Sorry you're having this issue.

You do need a NOW TV account to use the NOW TV Box.

What I suggest is us having a look over your account details so we can see what is happening.

I have sent you a private message regarding this.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team