cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking - Error message 1300

I'm getting the dreaded 1300 error message when trying to catch up with Looking. Any ideas when this will be resolved?
186 REPLIES 186
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IM GETTING OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG WHEN I TRY TO WATCH LOOKING

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guy's,

Thanks for getting in touch with your posts, sorry to hear that you're having issues with the service.

Please check out this post from Tom R.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That was posted at the end of November. Surely these issues have been resolved by now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JaimieM,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

Are you still experiencing difficulties? If so, could you please let us know exactly what happens so we can look into this further for you?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have this error message for Americas next top model!! Please can you sort this!!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rtill63,

Thanks for spotting this, there's an issue with this season we are currently investigating this and hope to have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is also appearing on Missing Without A Trace (since 29-07-2014) - is the error likely to occur every time new content is added or will a permanent fix be applied?

(The example post you referred to above is from November 2013, which states most errors are now fixed so is no long relevant)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Molanime,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you're having viewing issues with the service. 

Could you kindly specify which episode in particular you're experience errors on?

We look forward to your response. 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im gettin error 1300 trying tl watch horror film reeker just keeps sayin error 1300!! Any ideas ?!