cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment voucher code is saying not valid ???

Entered my free 3 ,month voucher code why won't this work ??
53 REPLIES 53
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post. I have just sent you an email regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions please get back in touch.

Thanks,

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just picked up my box today, with a supposed three month voucher code.Having the same message sayijng the code is invalid. Went thorugh Live chat and now have to wait 48 hours for another department to get in touch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need help asap got the entertainment pack with 3 months it says invalid go to nowtv help 4010 how can I resolve this issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried the following help guide with regards to alternative letters and numbers? If you still have no luck click the Contact Us button at the bottom of that article and you can reach Live Chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Been trying to get onto live chat and it's not happening been how do I get on live chat help some1 please

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Click the link in the post above, then the Contact Us button at the end of the article. Just did it now and Live Chat appears as one of the options.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just done the now tv spotlight training. i have redeemed a voucher and it is saying the code you emailed me is invalid. Can you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you've had issues with the code.

Can you have a look here as some letters and numbers can look similar. Let us know if you any issues.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to share my experience with everyone and perhaps save a bit of frustration for someone else. 

I got the "voucher invalid" experience this week setting up my new Now TV box with 4 month movies pass.

The voucher code clearly had 2 letter "I"'s in the sequence - absolutely no doubt about that.  However an online "chat" with a nice assistant confirmed that one of the "I" was a number 1.  The printed sequence had absolutely identical  "I" and "1".

There may be an issue with the printing type set, but my point is, try subbing I for 1.  Or of course just contact the nice helpdesk!.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Many thanks for taking the time to post the solution.  I'm sure this will be of use to a lot of member & as you say, save the frustration.