cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

white box freezing

Well after my last thread, i have reset, updated etc etc and still i have constant issues of the stalling and freezing with the white box that i cannot tollerate any further, its now behind a joke. I have no issues with a TV that has now TV installed on it, but with my new samsung i cannot use the app only the box, which has now gone past the point...

Now TV, my internet is fine, i think its the box, can i have some help please.

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

It might be that you're box needs replacing - what I'll do is take a look at your order check some details and then see if this is possible - I'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, i returned the email, hopefully you have that now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well its seems im getting no where, so i will try on here again.

To confirm, the box is still a problem, you said on email i will get a new box and i have yet to see one. I get an email today saying we have not heard from you and do you still have a problem, so does that mean the box has not been sent - im confused?

So lets be clear. The box is not working, are you sending or have you sent out a new box? If you want to reply by email as it seems your not getting them, provide HERE you email address or do it in PM.

Can we resolve this sooner rather than later please, its dragging on and im at a loss on how to email you.

Heres a Tip, at the bottom where " how to contact us " put the email link in their, that would so much easier?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How rude I hope you don't work for now tv because I will soon be cancelling it the box was broke so I brought a new one AGAIN which is now working!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have just sent me an email saying your closing this down now as you have not heard from me, IM HERE POSTING AND EMAILING YOU< WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO - HELLO????

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User  you are both customers like me.  @Simon-J  has sent @Anonymous User  an email there will be a record of this on your account.    You both seem to have a similar problem which is where the confusion has arisen.   @Anonymous User  if you still have the email from @Simon-J  reply back without changing title etc.  You may also want to go on to chat to get them to look into this.  @Anonymous User  I would recommend you too go on to chat.  I hope you both get sorted soon.  Lil tip though, watch out for a black box with passes it may save you money if you use the box to watch Now. .
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simon, did you know when you send an email, i get an auto repsonce saying your email has not reasched NOWTV, thats from the email you and NOW TV send me. You DO NOT put your email on CONTACT US, which i might add is stupid at a level i have never seen before, so here i am, trying to get contact with you....

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  are you using a PC/ Laptop or mobile device?  Are you able to get on to chat rather than this forum. (I have tried to give link to contact page to make it easier for you.  If that doesn't work try the longer way :.
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...  You really will get it resolved quicker if you go on to chat.  Simon may not see this for a while.  There is no way of knowing when he is next working.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hiya.  I have not used chat just because I don't have the time currently and I thought from the last email they were sending out a box to me. I might try it later if it's still on.
Thank you for the reply but I'm disgusted with the customer service, even twitter do not reply.