cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky sports

Trying to watch the netball world champs and my now tv keeps buffering... ive bought a week pass and in not getting to enjoy some big games. My internet is fine and not had this problem before
Any advice (before the match ends...)
8 REPLIES 8
m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

Just to add to that my new black box is constantly buffering today after a week of flawless netball, tennis, cricket, golf and football. I'm assuming the rain is affecting nowTV today. Crossing my fingers fixed by Man U v Villa!!!!!

m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

And its not working very well on windows either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So it just appears to be a problem with sky sports.. as after trying entertainment thats not buffering.. please help.. ive tried all the usual fixes...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @m4ttgtr

Very sorry about that.

There was a small issue with buffering, but this was sorted shortly after.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused... can i use nowtv to watch sports only on an ongoing basis not just buy a voucher for monthly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User with NOW TV you have several options with Sky Sports.

You could buy a day (£6.99) or week (£10.99) pass. These are one off prices and the pass ends after 24hrs or 7 days.

You can also buy a month pass (£31.99), this is a reoccuring pass, so if you don't cancel it each month you will be billed the full price. You are welcome to cancel this pass at any time and you can continue to watch for your remaining days

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've registered with NowTV but it's given me a movie trial... Is that as standard even though I just wanted the sports?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User trials are available to anyone who haven't had an entertainment or movie pass before. As the trial will turn in to a renewal at the end of the 14 days, if you don't want to be paying £9.99 a month just cancel the pass now and you can continue to watch them until it's up.