cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

payments

My bank advises me that you hae not requested payment through direct debit for November, as a result NOW TV has stopped working.  The bank advises me that this is your error.  Please could you advise.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not direct debit, they just charge your card each month. If your card has recently been replaced, payment would fail. If you visit https://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails you can double check your card details. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks the card details are correct so it is Now TV who has not requested the money

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you visit My Account you should have the option to Buy / Restart Pass, try this and if you get any error report back here with them. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to her about the issues you have encountered with your account. 

Can you please try to update your card details via the My Account section? 

When you sign in, you should see My Account in the top right hand corner, can you then click on Update card details. 

Please re-enter your card information, please also make sure that all the information is correct. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team