cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having a simaler problem, just payed for a day pass and its telling me i have reached my device limit. i have watched stuff on this mac a couple of times in the last month and not on any other devices. so how i could go over my device limit is crazy!! 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We have sent you an email regarding this. 

Please also read the article on Device Management for more information on managing your devices. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have 4 devices registsred and cant delet any. No idea which is which. Just want my bt vision box so that I can add my sons new nowtv box.  Please help

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

This should be resolved for you. Please try to add your desired devices.

For future reference please read the article on Device Management for more information on managing your devices. 

If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks ranj

Does that mean I can only add one box this month?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @simonUK

I will send you an e-mail in regards to this.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have the same problem after re signing back up for both Entertainment and movies.

It says I can remove as many devices as I like and I can still add 2 this month. I choose remove and it says it's done but the PC/Mac showing 21st june is still there. I want to register this new PC

Can you help?

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see someone has removed 2 devices from my account. so whoever that was thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely useless. Sky can get a satelite into space but cannot count devices. I only have one device registered having deleted all others for sake of ease. I have just paid for a day pass and it allowed me to watch one game. On returning to watch the second I was informed i had too many devices.

as instructed I went to "my account" to manage devices and it clearly showed that I had no devices. Why would it let me watch one game and not the next yet on the same device.

Such a rip off. Paid for day pass and only got the one game. But huge organisations like Sky do not care one jot. We are but "units", they will budget on the leaky bucket theory - they will lose some but win more.

I do not have the time or energy to chase them for a refund as it will cost me far more in time to try and get £6.99 back while they will fight it like Nelson on the Nile.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I will send you an email shortly.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team