cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my getting a login error 'your username and or password are incorrect' when I try to login via my TV. I have reset my password successfully a number of time (via email and the security question options) but I keep getting this error message when I try to login.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have sent you an email via the system.

Please follow this and it should help.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now to box has logged me out for no reason - cannot log back in. Seems from Twitter lots of people having same issue. Can someone resolve this ASAP I am paying for the service and not able to use it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also no options available to contact you other than this forum which doesn't seem right 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can't watch anything not accepting my username or password changed my password still ain't workin there is no1 I can phone how do I sort this problem out as I av got no TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Been like this for 6 hours now
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Does any1 reply bck and give us a awnser NOWTV do take money from us and wen it doesn't work u can't phone any1 that's not fair
Anonymous User
Not applicable

when I try to access my account to change my payment card I keep being asked to reset my password. Even when I do this as soon as I try to access my account it again asks me to reset my password and so on.Can you help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name (not to be confused with your forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your issue to them... 

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can I make sure that your entering your username when you sign into your account and not your email address ?

Thanks

Andy