cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

getting a refund

Since october 2015, £6.99 has been deducted from my account for some entertainment package, i not know what this entertainment package is and have never used or wanted it. The only thing i have used now tv for is sport, the last time was september 2015. So £69.90p has been taken from my account without my permission, i want the money refunded

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You need to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User, 

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you have accidentally added this pass to your account, this is something only you as the customer or anyone that uses your account could do, not NOW TV. 

Managing and canceling the passes is entirely the responsibility of the customer as the money has been leaving your account for the last 6 months but you have only just informed us of this it's unlikely we can refund the full amount but maybe able to make a partial refund, again Live Chat would the bets place for this. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... Have you actually cancelled the 'Entertainment' subscription? If not, you'll get charged again!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... Have you actually cancelled the 'Entertainment' subscription? If not, you'll get charged again!

Also put on a payment pin so only you can add passes.  
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.