cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

duplicate payments taken

thinking of joining but I've browsed through the forums and seen quite a lot of threads from people complaining recently about duplicate payments taken and it's putting me off!

has there been a glitch in taking payments?  or have the affected people somehow inflicted it upon themselves via the user interface?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's the first time I've seen it happen in the 20 months I've been a customer.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've already had a live chat since posting my original comment and he's had to refer it so I'm waiting for someone to contact me by email within the next 48 hours. Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I ask a payment query? No payment has been requested from my account and Now TV has stopped working as a result.  I do not wish to change card details as I am worried 2 payments will be made next month.  Please could you advise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had duplicate payments taken and I have been looking for some way to contact now TV for two hours but cannot find an email address or link to anything that may solve the problem. So I've cancelled my subscription!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had issues doing so. I will need to look into your account and send an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team