cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

duplicate payments taken

thinking of joining but I've browsed through the forums and seen quite a lot of threads from people complaining recently about duplicate payments taken and it's putting me off!

has there been a glitch in taking payments?  or have the affected people somehow inflicted it upon themselves via the user interface?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's the first time I've seen it happen in the 20 months I've been a customer.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User posts this month are likely due to a billing glitch, those older would be people having two accounts or buying other passes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User - I can see the multiple a/c/multiple purchase thing being a cause, but billing glitches is a bit worrying - do billing glitches happen often with now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's the first time I've seen it happen in the 20 months I've been a customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks I feel a bit re-assured!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I've had one minor payment glitch since I joined on 30th July 2013 and that was 31st May 2014 - immediately sorted by Live Chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not really sure how i can sort this issue out by posting on a public forum but i have an offer on my account for the entertainment pass of £3.49 for four months, the first instalment of this has been taken fine but the August payment for my sky movies pass of £9.99 has been taken twice. Obviously im looking for a refund of £9.99. Can anyone help?

Legend 5
Legend 5

I haven't had a problem with duplicate payments
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think it's a problem with all nowtv customers just an error on my account.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm sure an agent will see your post and get in contact, alternatively you can speak to live chat to do something now. Visit this help page and click the Contact Us button at the end of the article.