cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

accessing details on my account but asking for card details? and offering me to join when im already

dear sir/madam, im trying to access my account which has been active for a very long time, i already have the movie pass and the entertainment pass, however when i try to log on its asking me if i would like to buy one of these passes and asking for my card details, well you already have them. on my phone i have no issue seeing my account but have issues trying to cancell anything, so i decided to get my laptop out and do it this way, however although it is allowing me to log in, it will not let me check my pass's or account unless i place my card details, i find this fairly disturbing, cant cancell on phone and see to not exsist on my laptop account? i can not find a direct phone number under any of the ''contact us'' options and feeling to shut my whole account down for safty reasons right now, yours very confussed 

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  there is no telephone number.  Do you actually want to cancel or are you just frustrated?  I think your best option is to contact chat.  They can look into your account and see why it is you can watch on your mobile but not your laptop.   
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers