cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device

my account says i have 4 unused slots, but i have tried to watch on my laptop, xbox one and ipad and it coems up with "Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device." 
24 REPLIES 24
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you've been doing a lot of adding and removing devices recently you might have hit your limit. Pop onto live chat and explain what's happened, they will get you sorted. To get there go to this help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

and click Contact Us at the bottom of it, then choose the live chat option.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have sent you a private email regarding this.

Please also be aware of our device management article.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am used nowTV on only 2 devices however getting "your device activity limit has reached" error and cannot watch anything now. Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have reset your device slots. You can now add 4 new devices.

Please also have a look at our Device Management help page for info on our limits for adding/removing devices.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah, same is here. i use only two pc's for watching nowTV. On my boyfriends pc it is still working, but not anymore on mine. Could u please help me out ? thanks in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich-L, Can you do the same for me please and refresh my device slots ? Birgit suppose to help but has not got back to me. Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I believe that your issue has now been resolved. 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After spending hours updating windows 8, silverlight, adobe flash player and java.

Making sure the settings correct and gone through all the troubleshooting I still can't view any movies.

I've gone from black/blank screen to 'Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device'

wtf is going on !!??? The device (my laptop) is already added and is visible in my device list so wtf wont it work...huh ??

I must be stupid for signing up Now TV again after all the crap I went through last time I signed up.

I come back 1 year later hoping things have improved but NOPE here we go again.

Before you ask Netflix and Amazon Prime works just fine on my laptop...funny that... its ###### Now TV.

Any help ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Can you try now to play out on your laptop and let me know what happens?

Birgit

NOW TV Team