cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I paying monthly?

I have a now to box never signed up to any contract and don't have any passes bough yet I still have £6.99 coming out of my bank every month..can anybody help...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you ever do a free trial? Pop on to chat, link at bottom of my post so they can look into for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you ever do a free trial? Pop on to chat, link at bottom of my post so they can look into for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have a now to box never signed up to any contract and don't have any passes bough yet I still have £6.99 coming out of my bank every month..can anybody help...

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because all the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

Cheers